This is the GenRight 4 inch Short Arm Lift Kit for the 4-door Jeep Wrangler JL 4 door featuring Genuine Currie Johnny Joints!
We have worked with engineers at Currie to built the best riding suspension on and off-road. Built for function first, this high quality and strength components, with great fit and finish.
It allows clearance for up to 37 inch tall tires (with minor trimming of stock plastic flares) on any model (Sahara, X, Sport or Rubicon) of the 4 door Jeep JL Wranglers.
Compare to the more expensive Teraflex kit at 3791 dollars with parts that lack the same quality.
- Currie 4-Inch Lift Dual-Rate Front And Rear Springs
- Urethane Front Coil Spring Isolators
- Currie Johnny Joint Upper And Lower Control Arms
- Heavy Duty Front Trac Bar
- Heavy Duty Rear Trac Bar
- Front Sway Bar
- Rear Sway Bar
- Rear Sway Bar Heim End Links
- Front And Rear Bump Stops
- All Required Hardware
- Detailed Installation Instructions
- Shock are sold separately - Fox, King, Rancho 9000X or Walker Evans.
- Kit allows for up to 11 inch of rear wheel travel and 9 1/2 inch of front wheel travel when used with the recommended shocks. 11 inch of front travel is attained when used with specific shocks and some minor trimming to the vehicle.
- When used in combination with the GenRight tube fenders you can easily fit 37 inch tires.
- We recommend upgrading the JL driveshafts for any lift over 2 inch.
- We recommend upgrading the steering drag link and tie rod when running bigger tires.
- 2012 and newer models will require exhaust modifications to allow for suspension down travel.
- Requires minor welding or the rear trac bar bracket to be properly installed.
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL (All 4 door models)
- Complete set of Metric and SAE hand tools, drill motor, drill bits (7/16 inch and 1/2 inch) 1/2-13 tap, grease gun, welder, die grinder with cut off wheel, angle finder, jack stands, floor jack, pitman arm puller and tape measure.