For Jeep JK enthusiasts who love to tackle the toughest trails, PSCs Big Bore XD2 Cylinder Assist Steering Kits are an essential upgrade to efficiently handle increased torque loads for vehicles equipped with any combination of the following:
- 38 Inch and Larger Tire Sizes
- Upgraded aftermarket axles including Dynatrac, Teraflex, and Currie.
- Differential lockers
These Cylinder Assist Steering Kits will deliver improved handling characteristics without oversteer and a familiar level of road feel without increased driver effort, making it perfect for daily driven, on-the-road use.
2007-11 Jeep JK 2 Door/4 Door 3.8L EGH with Dynatrac/G2/Teraflex D44 or Ultimate D60 Axle
- Increased Torque Output
- Relieves stress on steering gearbox and frame mounts
- Steering Assist Cylinder acts as a dynamic steering stablizer
- SG688R Big Bore XD2 Cylinder Assist Steering Gear Box
- High Flow Pump Kit
- Jeep JK Remote Reservoir Kit
- Upgraded High Pressure Hose Assembly
- Upgraded Return Line Kit
- Heat Sink Fluid Cooler
- SC2223K Steering Assist Cylinder Kit
- Tie Rod Clamp (available in 1 1/4", 1 3/8", 1 1/2", 1 5/8", and 1 3/4" sizes)
- SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid
- To achieve the best on-the-road driving experience, recommended front axle caster setting is 4-7 degrees depending on tire size and wheel offset.