At PSC, we aim to provide Jeep JK enthusiasts with the best products for improving their rigs. From those who love to tackle the Rubicon and Moab to the daily driver that occasionally navigates a Jeep Jamboree trail ride, PSC's Big Bore XD2 Overlander Steering Kit is an essential upgrade to efficiently handle increased torque loads for vehicles equipped with an OEM front axle and tire sizes up to 37 inches.
The Overlander Steering Kit will deliver improved handling characteristics without oversteer and a familiar level of road feel without increased driver effort, making it perfect for daily driven, on-the-road use.
2007-11 Jeep JK 2 Door/4 Door 3.8L EGH (32-37 Inch Tire Size)
- Increased Torque Output
- Relieves stress on steering gearbox and frame mounts
- Steering Assist Cylinder acts as a dynamic steering stabilizer
- SG688 Big Bore XD2 Steering Gear Box
- High Flow Pump Kit
- Jeep JK Remote Reservoir Kit
- Upgraded High Pressure Hose Assembly
- Upgraded Return Line Kit
- Heat Sink Fluid Cooler
- SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid
- To achieve the best on-the-road driving experience, recommended front axle caster setting is 4-7 degrees depending on tire size and wheel offset.